- Examinations will be conducted twice in a year in the months of February and August. Date and details of examination will be announced time to time.
- Formats related to examination can be downloaded from website itself.
- CAL-C will conduct theory and practical examinations . If the number of students appearing in the examinations is less than 20 nos.
- The examination syllabus will be as per details in Prospectus/ mentioned on website.
- Examination Pattern, course wise, can be downloaded from website & is also mentioned in the Prospectus.
- 75% attendance of student is required for a student to appear in examination
- Number of theory and practical papers and their duration etc. in each course will be intimated through student prospectus & on website.
- QUALIFYING MARKS : Minimum pass marks in each paper will be 40%.
- Examination will be conducted by the empanelled Examination Supervisor (ES) of Punjab Infotech. ES are empanelled as per the criteria laid down by Punjab Infotech.
- Grading : Grading is done as per following table.
80% & above 'O'
70% - Less than 80% 'A'
60% - Less than 70% 'B'
50% - Less than 60% 'C'
40% - Less than 50% 'D'
Less than 40% 'Attended'
- RE-TOTALING / RE-CHECKING PROCEDURE :
Student can apply for Re-totaling / Re-Checking within 15 days from the date of declaration of result by PICT by paying Rs 100/- per paper the training partner must send the request for Re-Checking in the following format. (Please download Re-Totaling / Re-Checking format from DOWNLOAD section)
Cheating : Cheating is intentionally using or attempting to use unauthorized materials, information and all which includes the following:
- Unauthorized collaboration with others for completing in your place.
- Having someone else takes an examination in your place.
- During the examination copying from another's answers, facilitating others to the same from one's own answer.
- Presenting project work that is even partly done by someone else.
- Unauthorized access to/use of examinations, test, and quizzes.
- Intentional and unauthorized falsification of center's information like mark sheet, certification etc.
- Falsification of signatures, making duplicate course books and any other actions that intentionally or unintentionally hurts center's copyrights and patents.
- The center may take action as law against the mal practicing student and inform the Head Office about the same.